About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Last Post

My two year Foundation Degree has come to its end. I am happy with my Grade, a 2:1, although I missed out on a First by three points which is a little disappointing. I am always striving to do better and am always hard on myself.  But I am proud of my achievements over the past two years. To achieve a 2:1 Degree at 52, I think is quite something. It is never too late to learn.


Returning to Education was the best decision I have ever made. I am in my element surrounded by books and learning, I will continue with my studies as long as I can. In September I start the BA (Hons) and I will strive to achieve a First! After that an MA ... Doctorate?... .... I say Go Girl!


It has been a wonderful two years. I have learned much and developed confidence, skills and ability. It has been a pleasure and a joy to fullfil a life long ambition.


This is The Last Post of my Art College Blog as it was my contribution to the Work Based Learning Module of the Foundation Degree. I will continue to write a blog on
http://penelope-davies.blogspot.co.uk/ Artist Identity. This will continue to be relevant to my studies for my BA (Hons) year.


Our Summer Show at College has been a great success. We have been offered a space in the City Centre Mall. 


A Big Thank You to everyone who has followed, stopped by and looked at, or read this Blog. I hope you will continue to take an interest in my work at http://penelope-davies.blogspot.co.uk/

Images from the Summer Show



Second Year Photography Students / Friends


My Summer Show Print






No comments:

Post a Comment